Filipino & Visayan
These courses are for people who want to learn Filipino (the Philippine national language) or Visayan (focus on Cebuano, the main dialect). The focus is on speaking and listening.
Why learn Filipino or Visayan with us
- All classes are one-to-one, and lessons are personalized.
- Classes are taught by native Filipino / Visayan speakers.
- There are many opportunities to speak Filipino / Visayan outside the classroom.
General Filipino/Visayan Courses (Daytime)
Classes are from Monday to *Friday. One-to-one classes options are:
- 1:1 1 class per day (50 mins per class)**
- 1:1 2 classes per day (50 mins per class)
- 1:1 4 classes per day (50 mins per class)
Note: *Friday daytime classes are 45mins.
**The 1 x 50mins class may not always be available. Contact us for details.
- Upper Intermediate
We can also arrange evening classes. Contact us for details.
Send us your inquiries through our NEW email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (032) 3492251